Alno has been producing kitchens for over 85 years and are one of the most well-known German kitchen makers worldwide. The company was founded in 1927 by Carpenter Albert Nothdurft, who set about producing quality furniture out of a woodworking workshop from his parents’ home! His designs were a success, possibly one of the best German kitchens, and today Alno kitchens are exported all over the world. An Alno kitchen is a product you can trust because the company’s cabinetry goes through a stringent checking process.
All materials and internal fittings are tested to ensure their long-term durability. Worksurfaces go through various processes to ensure that they are resistant to chemicals. Alno is also careful to ensure their kitchens don’t produce any toxic emissions, using lacquers and varnishes that won’t harm the environment.
Alno is a quality kitchen brand that you can trust – take a look at some of the used or ex-display Alno kitchens we have on offer if you think an Alno kitchen might be for you.
- New Listing
Used KitchensModern Handleless Used Kitchen, Siemens Appliances
- New Listing
Used KitchensAlno Handleless Used Kitchen, Miele Appliances
- SoldEx Display Kitchen, Alno Art Pro Handleless, NEFF Appliances, Pocket Doors, North
- SoldEx Display Kitchen, Alno German Modern, Siemens Appliances, North
- SoldEx Display Kitchen, Alno German, NEFF/Siemens Appliances, South
- SoldEx Display Kitchen, Alno German Shaker, ILVE Range Oven, South
AlnoSpecial Price £7,249 Was £10,499
- SoldEx Display Kitchen, Large Alno (German), Siemens Appliances, South
- SoldEx Display Kitchen, Alno German, NEFF Appliances, South
AlnoSpecial Price £4,399 Was £5,499
Used KitchensAlno Gloss Used Kitchen, Miele Appliances, Greater Manchester
Used KitchensApproved Used Kitchen, Alno (German), Siemens Appliances, Hertfordshire
Used KitchensApproved Used Kitchen, Alno Modern, Gaggenau/Miele Appliances, Buckinghamshire
Used KitchensApproved Used Kitchen, Alno Modern Gloss, London